This scholarship is for incoming or current students in the Bachelor of Liberal Studies program who have earned an associate’s degree at any campus of Ivy Tech Community College. The recipient will receive an award to be applied to cost of attendance for one year at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Must have begun the Bachelor of Liberal Studies program in fall 2015 or currently be pursuing a Bachelor of Liberal Studies Degree at IUB
- Must have completed an associate’s degree from any campus of Ivy Tech Community College with a minimum GPA of 3.500 by August 4, 2015
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours at IUB for each semester in which the scholarship will be awarded
- Must be an Indiana resident. Note: IU employees and their relatives are not eligible for this scholarship
Complete application form and all supporting materials must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2015. Application materials can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office, Owen Hall (Hours: 8 a.m.–noon; 1–4 p.m., weekdays).
- Application form
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members in the student’s intended area of concentration
- Personal statement of 400 to 500 words (See Beeson Scholarship Information document.)
Recipient(s) will receive a $500 award to be applied to the cost of attendance at Indiana University Bloomington. Recipient(s) must write a letter of thanks to the donors.
4 p.m. on Thursday, September 1, 2016
Office of Recruiting, 812-855-1959, email@example.com