This scholarship is for adult returning students currently pursuing the Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree. Recipients will receive an award to be applied to cost of attendance at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Must be an adult returning student pursuing a Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree
- Must have a current minimum College of Arts and Sciences GPA of 3.000
- Must be eligible to graduate in December 2015, May 2016, or August 2016
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours on the IUB campus each semester in which the scholarship is awarded
Complete application form and all supporting materials must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2015. Application materials can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office, Owen Hall (Hours: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; 1:00-4:00 p.m. weekdays).
- Application form
- Two letters of recommendation from College of Arts and Sciences faculty members; one in student’s area of concentration
- Personal statement of 400 to 500 words (See Hertling Scholarship Information document)
The recipient(s) will receive an award to be applied to the cost of attendance at Indiana University Bloomington.
4 p.m. on Thursday, September 1, 2016
Kelly Compton, Director of Academic Programs Administration and Scholarships, email@example.com, 812.855.8245, Owen Hall